Looks like fun! Tell Lexi, this soccer family is praying for her and the team! May God work through you as you change lives with His light and also my your life be changed as you Glorify Him in all you do! Many Blessings to you and through you!! Love, The DeRoo's!!
Yeah Philippines Team I am so glad that you had a safe trip. It so good to see your smiling faces. I recognize the places you are at and it brings back fond memories. I am a bit envious of you. Blessings, Mr. Bouman/Steve
Holding you up in prayer! Love all you kids...missing you in the classroom. Hope you create some awesome friendships! Looks like you girls have new necklaces on? I'm already eager to hear about everything! I told some of you I'd post to communicate because you might not be able to check email, so here it is! :) Miss L
Hi from all of us! The Philippines is so amazing! The kids are so adorable and full of joy. We thought of Josh a lot as we watched kids dancing and smiling all day. Our group just isn't complete without him. All of are still recovering from jet-lag, but are ready for visiting and hanging out with the kids again today! Over 24 hours of traveling is all worth it when we look at the joy on the kids faces. We've been pulled over 3 times, and we keep seeing security guards with rotweilers and M-16s. Your small group leader snd co-leader say hi. We miss seeing you all! have fun in school! See you after spring break
Hey! It looks like everyone is having such a great time!:) I am thinking and praying for everyone! It is so different at school without you guys, and we miss you all very much! Have fun with the kids at the school and keep on using your gifts and talents to "Shine On" to all the kids and teachers at the school! -Erica Slenk
Alexi, We are keeping all of you kids in our prayers. Looks like you are having a great time while seeing God's work all around the world. Enjoy it all, take lots of pictures, and I am sure you will have lots of stories to share. Auntie Debbie & crew
It looks like you are all having a great time! We miss you all at school and we can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back! We are praying for all of you! Keep us posted!!:)
Thank you for sharing your kids and your staff with our team from Zeeland Christian. It looks like they are having fun - ALL of them!
ReplyDeleteBlessings as you continue to enjoy one another!
Tracy and Marc Nelesen
Looks like fun! Tell Lexi, this soccer family is praying for her and the team! May God work through you as you change lives with His light and also my your life be changed as you Glorify Him in all you do! Many Blessings to you and through you!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
The DeRoo's!!
looks like u guys are having so much fun:) praying for all of u
ReplyDeleteYeah Philippines Team
DeleteI am so glad that you had a safe trip. It so good to see your smiling faces. I recognize the places you are at and it brings back fond memories. I am a bit envious of you.
Blessings,
Mr. Bouman/Steve
Holding you up in prayer! Love all you kids...missing you in the classroom. Hope you create some awesome friendships! Looks like you girls have new necklaces on? I'm already eager to hear about everything! I told some of you I'd post to communicate because you might not be able to check email, so here it is! :)
ReplyDeleteMiss L
It is all going as well as it looks. These are great kids who want to make new friends.
ReplyDeleteHi from all of us! The Philippines is so amazing! The kids are so adorable and full of joy. We thought of Josh a lot as we watched kids dancing and smiling all day. Our group just isn't complete without him. All of are still recovering from jet-lag, but are ready for visiting and hanging out with the kids again today! Over 24 hours of traveling is all worth it when we look at the joy on the kids faces. We've been pulled over 3 times, and we keep seeing security guards with rotweilers and M-16s. Your small group leader snd co-leader say hi. We miss seeing you all! have fun in school! See you after spring break
ReplyDeleteHey! It looks like everyone is having such a great time!:) I am thinking and praying for everyone! It is so different at school without you guys, and we miss you all very much! Have fun with the kids at the school and keep on using your gifts and talents to "Shine On" to all the kids and teachers at the school! -Erica Slenk
ReplyDeleteAlexi,
ReplyDeleteWe are keeping all of you kids in our prayers. Looks like you are having a great time while seeing God's work all around the world. Enjoy it all, take lots of pictures, and I am sure you will have lots of stories to share. Auntie Debbie & crew
It looks like you are all having a great time! We miss you all at school and we can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back! We are praying for all of you! Keep us posted!!:)
ReplyDelete